- A strong knowledge of spirits, beer, wine, and food
- The ability to work quickly and provide exceptional guest service Responsibilities Include:mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks per restaurants specs
- Collecting and managing payments
- Greeting guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Light food service
- Checking ID of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Cleaning glassware, bar equipment and keeping a tidy bar area
- Light prep of garnishes
- Responding quickly to requests from guests in a timely and friendly fashion
Collect money for drinks served.
Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
Balance cash receipts.
Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
Quick Service (Fast-Paced) Experience, Casual Dining Experience, Fine Dining Experience, Bar Tender License, Basic Knowledge of Wines, Basic Knowledge of Spirits (and Mixed Drinks), Basic Knowledge of Beers, Reliable Transportation, 21+
The sweetest place on earth, located in the fabulous Las Vegas! NOW OPEN NYC Meatpacking District, 46 Gansevoort St- Spring 2013, Brooklyn location at Barclays Center Fall 2013 & Bahrain Summer 2013.
Sugar Factory isn’t the average sweet spot. The brand has made confections part of popular culture and has turned sweets into the latest designer accessory. Sugar Factory’s signature Couture Pop collections have already hit the red carpets in the hands of celebrities at major events in Miami, Los Angeles, New York City and Las Vegas. The Sugar Factory brand has become an instant hit across the country – offering everyone a sweet escape.