We are currently seeking a Cashier to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be well-mannered, professional and have strong interpersonal skills
• Put customer service first
• Pay strong attention to detail
• Have except mathematical skills
• Quickly and efficiently checking items in a cashier line
• Accurately and efficiently count cash etc.
• Promoting sales of additional items
• Maintaining a clean workstation and creating an overall pleasant overall experience for all customers
• Handle customer complaints or concerns in a professional, courteous manner and follow through to the best possible resolution
Quick Service (Fast-Paced) Experience, Able to Stand for 5+ Hours, Ability to read, write & speak fluent English, Experience with POS System, ServSafe / Food Handlers Certification, Able to Work Weekends, Reliable Transportation
Great training in pan-Asian food styles and techniques , Additional Training, Staff Meals
Welcome to Yushi.
Our open Asian kitchen serves food inspired by several Asian cultures: Chinese style dumplings & rice dishes, Thai style noodles, Vietnamese salads & sandwiches and Japanese soups & sushi.
Every ingredient is hand-chopped, ground, sliced or squeezed every morning and brought together at the last possible minute for you to enjoy. We’re slow to make but fast to enjoy; the perfect combination of freshness and convenience.
If you’re joining us during lunch, you’ll find plenty of just-made chilled and hot grab & go dishes. After the lunch rush we make our hot dishes freshly to order. At any time throughout the day you can custom-build your own rice or noodle Yu Bowl.
We source locally grown ingredients wherever possible, avoid fatty and artificial ingredients and run in fear from MSG. Have a look around our website or even better visit us in the kitchen.
Most of all, let us know what you love or how we can improve.