- Must have worked in high level / Michelin-starred organization
- Culinary Pedigree Required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Culinary management experience
- Experience Budgeting and P&L Management
- Strong Leadership with exceptional team building abilities Responsibilities
- Recruitment, selection, orientation and training of Key Kitchen team members
- Create, manage and implement systems to ensure consistency
- Planning, reporting and analysis of the kitchen operations
- Menu development and implementation
Planning and directing food preparation. A
Managing kitchen staff.
Training and scheduling.
The Executive Sous Chef is responsible for ensuring that food that leaves the kitchen is of the highest quality and will make guests happy. Ensure that portions are correct and the food is plated in an attractive manner.
$65000 - $75000 / Year
NYC Restaurant Experience (1+ Years), Culinary Degree, Able to Stand for 5+ Hours, Ability to read, write & speak fluent English, ServSafe / Food Handlers Certification, Able to Work Weekends, Reliable Transportation, Upscale Dining Experience, Culinary Pedigree
Imagine a social club where the atmosphere and caliber of service reflects a discerning taste, but lacks pretension. Where members are privy to engrossing cultural events and unique parties. Where invaluable social connections are made, opening the door to new personal and professional opportunities. Introducing Parlor New York – the template for private clubs in the 21st century.
Located in SoHo, Parlor New York has quickly become one of the most sought after private membership clubs in Manhattan. The club’s clientele, a diverse group of exceptional individuals and industry experts, includes internationally recognized artists, respected entrepreneurs, editors of some of the world’s top magazines, and founders of some of the city's best performing hedge funds. Parlor offers its eclectic and diverse clientele a sophisticated and luxurious setting while providing them with friendly and personalized service that is second to none.