- Interact with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner
- To oversee the dining room and make it a warm and welcoming place
- Ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience
- Actively taking and processing reservations
- Answering incoming calls and questions
- Assists in coordinating the activities of dining room personnel to provide fast friendly service to guests
Responsibilities Include: • Distributing flyers to drive customers to the restaurant • Greeting customers • Providing exceptional customer service
Quick Service (Fast-Paced) Experience, NYC Restaurant Experience (1+ Years), Able to Stand for 5+ Hours, Able to Lift/Carry 30+ lb. Materials, Ability to read, write & speak fluent English, Experience with POS System
Welcome to Yushi.
Our open Asian kitchen serves food inspired by several Asian cultures: Chinese style dumplings & rice dishes, Thai style noodles, Vietnamese salads & sandwiches and Japanese soups & sushi.
Every ingredient is hand-chopped, ground, sliced or squeezed every morning and brought together at the last possible minute for you to enjoy. We’re slow to make but fast to enjoy; the perfect combination of freshness and convenience.
If you’re joining us during lunch, you’ll find plenty of just-made chilled and hot grab & go dishes. After the lunch rush we make our hot dishes freshly to order. At any time throughout the day you can custom-build your own rice or noodle Yu Bowl.
We source locally grown ingredients wherever possible, avoid fatty and artificial ingredients and run in fear from MSG. Have a look around our website or even better visit us in the kitchen.
Most of all, let us know what you love or how we can improve.