- Interact with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner
- To oversee the dining room and make it a warm and welcoming place
- Ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience
- Actively taking and processing reservations
- Answering incoming calls and questions
- Assists in coordinating the activities of dining room personnel to provide fast friendly service to guests
The responsibilities of the hostess include monitoring the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables, estimating wait times for guests, monitoring the guest waiting list, and ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting. The hostess is often responsible for answering the telephone, booking reservations and moving tables together to accommodate large parties.
Quick Service (Fast-Paced) Experience, Casual Dining Experience, Fine Dining Experience, Ability to read, write & speak fluent English, Experience with Open Table, Reliable Transportation, 21+
The sweetest place on earth, located in the fabulous Las Vegas! NOW OPEN NYC Meatpacking District, 46 Gansevoort St- Spring 2013, Brooklyn location at Barclays Center Fall 2013 & Bahrain Summer 2013.
Sugar Factory isn’t the average sweet spot. The brand has made confections part of popular culture and has turned sweets into the latest designer accessory. Sugar Factory’s signature Couture Pop collections have already hit the red carpets in the hands of celebrities at major events in Miami, Los Angeles, New York City and Las Vegas. The Sugar Factory brand has become an instant hit across the country – offering everyone a sweet escape.