PM Pastry Cook
BLT Market, located inside the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, is a concept that highlights the best of Hawaii's regional and seasonal offerings. Featuring an all-day menu, brunch on the weekends and unique offerings including an overnight menu and specialty tea service, BLT Market offers a dining experience ripe for any season.
We are seeking a Pastry Cook, to be the backbone to our Pastry Chef. All Pastry Cooks will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing pop-overs and a wide variety of goods (such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, etc.), following traditional and modern recipes
- Creating new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorating pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used
- Following instructions of the Chef at all times.
- Keeping their station clean and organized, and in accordance to health codes.
- Assisting coworkers as needed and as directed.
Why work with us??:
- Competitive hourly rates & opportunity for growth (we are expanding!)
- Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
- 401k with employer match
- Flex Spending Accounts for Parking, Transit, Medical & Dependent Care
- Shift meal, dining discounts in other E2 restaurant locations, and a great work environment!
If you think you are a great fit for this role, please let us know by applying today! E2 Hospitality is an EOE, and we look forward to hearing from you.