Come join our team!
by CHLOE aims to share delicious, wholesome, plant-based food that fuels and energizes without compromising flavor, taste or satisfaction. Our chef-driven vegan menu features locally-sourced ingredients in their most natural form to create inspired dishes, made 100% by us daily.
Each by CHLOE. employee that works in the back-of-house is trained on every station. Because of the nature of our service and store layout, you should expect and anticipate the need to work at various stations throughout the day.
We are a fast paced, fun and upbeat restaurant looking to hire a Prep Cook with an interest in learning the restaurant/kitchen business. This is a great opportunity for those willing to dedicate themselves.
- Set up stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Clean up station and take care of extra food
- Stock inventory
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced, team environment.
- Flexible schedule, including late nights and weekend availability a must.
We take pride in the teamwork atmosphere we’ve created and the rapport we build with our vegan-loving guests, so come bring your best positive attitude forward and meet our Management team.
This is your opportunity to join an awesome staff at one of the best restaurants in NYC!
Why work with us??:
- Competitive hourly rates & opportunity for growth (we are expanding!)
- Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
- 401k with employer match
- Flex Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking)
- Shift meal, dining discounts in other E2 restaurant locations, and a great work environment!
If you feel like you are a good fit for us, please send in your resume for immediate review. We look forward to hearing from you! by CHLOE is a member of ESquared Hospitality, who are proud to be equal opportunity employers.