Dishwasher / Porter
Come join our team!
by CHLOE is a chef-driven fast-casual brand that aims to bring luxury, approachable, vegan, plant-based food to the masses. We are passionate about feeding our customers the best possible food in the best possible way.
Our goal is to provide fast, healthy and affordable meal options for anyone interested in eating more vegetables without compromising taste or satisfaction.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, to DOH standards.
- Assist KM's when necessary.
- Changing garbage, cleaning floors, assist with prep work
- Keep the storeroom and walk-ins organized
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitized
- Responsible for cleaning tables, and changing garbage
- Restocking beverage case and condiment station
Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- A professional, energetic and positive attitude
- A great employment record that shows commitment (experience in food is not necessarily required!)
- Great personality and a passion to learn about our product
- Availability to work full-time (we are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and weekends are a must!)
We are a high-volume business, and are looking for someone who can take feedback, and grow with us as we continue to grow, also.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership as needed.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate review. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.
by Chloe. is a member of ESquared Hospitality, who are proud to be equal opportunity employers.
Why work with us??:
- Competitive hourly rates & opportunity for growth (we are expanding!)
- Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
- 401k with employer match
- Flex Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking)
- Shift meal, dining discounts in other E2 restaurant locations, and a great work environment!