Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Summary of Position:
Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant overall. Wash and organize dishes and maintain a clean station. Help facilitate a good flow of overall dish use.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Scrape and pre-rinse food from dirty dishes and place them in dish washing machine.
• Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand and/or machine
• Complete all assigned prep work.
• Remove trash and garbage and break down boxes that will be moved to dumpster.
• Wash work tables, walls, and equipment that is not maintained by nightly cleaning crew.
• Assemble, maintain, and break down dish machine.
• Ability to maintain sanitary specifications required by law.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds multiple times per day.
• Ability to place plates, utensils, pans, and cases on both high and low shelves.
• Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
• Maintain a standing position for multiple hours.