BLT Prime showcases contemporary steakhouse fare with inspiring ingredients and modern accents. Beef rules the menu at BLT Prime. Guests can start their meal with our warm signature popovers and savor entrees like American Wagyu Ribeye, or a 28-day dry aged Porterhouse Steak. Coupled with sauces like Bearnaise, Peppercorn or our famous BLT steak sauce, and decadent sides that include Creamy Spinach, Truffled Mashed and Hen of the Woods Mushrooms, there is plenty designed to guide diners to steakhouse bliss at BLT Prime.
All Line Cooks are responsible for the following:
- Following instructions of the Chef at all times.
- Keeping their station clean and organized, and in accordance to health codes.
- Set up stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of extra food
- Stock inventory
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Each employee that works in the back-of-house is trained on every station, but will be assigned to one specific area, to ensure quality and consistency of our guests' orders. This is a fast-paced kitchen, and we are looking for candidates who have experience working on the line, in various stations. Flexibility and teamwork are the two most important qualities we look for in a line cook!
Why work with us??
- Competitive hourly rates & opportunity for growth (we are expanding!)
- Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
- 401k with employer match
- Flex Spending Accounts for Parking, Transit, Medical & Dependent Care
- Gym Discount (NYHRC)
- Shift meal, dining discounts in other E2 restaurant locations, and a great work environment!
If you think you are a great fit for this role, please let us know by applying today! E2 Hospitality is an EOE, and we look forward to hearing from you.