Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, The Wayfarer is an American Grille serving fresh takes on classic dishes in an airy and sophisticated setting. A bi-level restaurant, featuring a second floor lounge and three private dining rooms, The Wayfarer often has many private events, along with a regular breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
We are seeking a Host/Hostess. We take hospitality seriously, and expect all of our employees to do the same. All Host/Hostess will be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring all guests' satisfaction with their dining experience, to meet and/or exceed their needs.
• Taking feedback from the management team as needed, and assist with setting the pace of service and general guest satisfaction.
• Reacting quickly to any special requests and observed service bottlenecks, getting management involved as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1-2 years Experience; Fine-Dining experience is a huge plus! (Not required for the right candidate.)
• Superior Hospitality Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Great Attention to Detail
• Flexible Schedule
Why work with us??:
• Competitive hourly rates & opportunity for growth (we are expanding!)
• Paid Time Off
• Full benefits package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
• 401k with employer match
• Commuter Benefits & Gym Discount (NYHRC)
• Shift meal, dining discounts in other E2 restaurant locations, and a great work environment!
If you think you are a great fit for this role, please let us know by applying today! BLT Steak in White Plains is a part of E2 Hospitality, who is proud to be an EOE. We look forward to hearing from you!
Minimum 2 years of experience
101 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019, United States